Job ID: 191547529
Dungarvin is currently seeking a full-time Behavior Clinician to provide behavior support services to individuals with developmental disabilities in designated agency programs, as well as in waiver services. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.
As a Behavior Clinician, you will be responsible for:
• Assessing behavioral strengths/needs for our individuals served
• Writing Behavioral Support Plans (BSPs) specific to individual needs
• Making periodic visits to the individual's home to observe implementation of the plan
• Training staff on implementation of the plan and assessing implementation of the plan
• Monitoring ongoing individual behavioral issues
• Coordinating behavioral training/needs assessments
This full-time position offers a wide range of benefits, including: health/life/vision/dental insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, paid mileage, and many more!
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer who provides a work environment that is filled with opportunities for personal challenges and rewards. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth, we also provide you the chance to make a daily difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
This position must qualify as a Level 2 Clinician defined as having a Master’s degree in:
1. Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology; School Psychology, or other applied health service area of Psychology
2. Special Education
3. Social work
5. Be a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist under IC 25-23.6
6. Be a licensed Clinical Social Worker under IC 25-23.6
7. Be a licensed Mental Health Counselor under IC 25-23.6
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
DungarvinView all 2 jobs