Job ID: 207930883
Rock Star Physical Therapist.
We are a dynamic, evidenced based Physical Therapy Clinic in Chattanooga, TN.
Our therapists need to be self-motivated, organized, and caring individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. A license in good standing to practice in the state of TN as a PT is necessary. We prefer 2-5 years of experience, however we will consider those with less experience if they are the right candidate, and we are willing to mentor those with less experience. We are looking for a full time professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluating patient’s utilizing our 7-step process
• Timely preparation of a written plan of care and daily encounter notes utilizing our web-based EMR
• Documenting PQRS and functional outcomes as required by our payors
• Supervising the implementation of each plan of care, and coordinating treatment as a team with support staff
• Tracking established clinic metrics
• Willingly participating in community events to help promote our practice inside and outside of clinic hours
• Actively participating in ongoing marketing strategies to ensure the health of our practice
• Being a pro-active member of our team, bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise
• Helping to foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone.
• Displaying a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, 401k and Match, Paid Holidays, Incentive Plans, Profit Sharing and Continuing Education Allowance. If this position appeals to you, please send us your resume.