Ready to take your career to the next level? Join Atlanta’s most preferred hospital, Northside Hospital, as a Physical Therapist and help build the future of healthcare.
Responsibilities include program development, improvement, and promotion within the specialty area. Serves as a liaison for the medical staff within the specialty area. Ensures the standard of care within the specialty area is current throughout all Rehabilitation locations at Northside Hospital. Assists leadership to ensure standardization and efficiency within the specialty area.
1. Minimum of B.S. degree in Physical Therapy.
2. For Physical Therapy, an Advanced Board Certification in a specialty area recognized by the national accreditation body in a specific discipline. (ATC, OCS or SCS)
3. Three (3) years experience in the general practice of physical therapy and at least one (1) year experience in the specialty area.
4. Must be certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for all age groups.
5. Must be employed full-time, Part A or B, at Northside Hospital.
1. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
2. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret human service periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
3. Ability to write reports, action plans, business correspondence, policies and procedure manuals.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 7:30a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No
Job ID: 249274632