1 - 3 years
Are you looking for a change or to advance in your career?
A national therapy provider to the long-term care industry is currently seeking a licensed PT, OT or SLP with excellent communication and organizational skills to serve as their Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) in the Memphis, TN region.
The DOR is responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of the rehabilitation therapy services department for the facility ensuring that the highest standard of services is delivered with the best possible outcomes for our residents.
Supports the Area Director, Regional VP, and Operations Team, to ensure the efficient operation of a facility rehab department. Serves as the liaison between Functional Pathways, the facility and rehab staff.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy, or Masters of Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license.
- Must possess comprehensive leadership skills and be able to supervise as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies, procedures, and clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- 1-3 years of management experience in an SNF setting preferred
- Active CPR certification prior to start
- Annual TB skin test (current prior to starting)
- Must possess a current certification from NBCOT if required by the state – OT/COTAs only.
Job ID: 259971255