We are a fun, hard-working, patient-centered team serving the health needs of people in Tooele, Grantsville and West Valley City, UTAH. Meier and Marsh is growing and thriving. We are seeking a stellar therapist to help us build the business including a willingness to be mentored in clinical skills and leadership working toward a Clinic Director opportunity. We currently have four clinic locations, owned and operated by Physical Therapists since 2003. We love our patients and our role as a resource to the local community. Our focus is outpatient orthopedics PT and musculoskeletal disorders to help as many people as we can to avoid medication, injections, and surgery and heal naturally so they can get back to what they love doing.
This position might be for you if…
- You are passionate about patient care, education, and results.
- You are a confident, self-motivated leader and problem solver.
- You strive for the highest in clinical excellence.
- You love teamwork and synergy.
- You are motivated to market and grow the business.
- You have a friendly, inspiring, engaging style, with excellent communication and relationship skills.
- You are a model of professionalism, efficiency, and accountability.
- You are teachable and committed to life-long learning.
- Brighten the day of every patient. Foster a professional environment that is welcoming to everyone.
- Evaluate patients with orthopedic and neuromuscular pain disorders.
- Prepare a written plan of care for each patient based on our proven 7-step exam.
- Implement plans of care efficiently and effectively, coordinating treatments with support staff.
- Document patient outcomes as required by our payors.
- Be a proactive team member, bringing proposed solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Actively participate in marketing to consumers and physicians using our marketing principles and strategies.
- Build relationships with physicians and community, including employers.
- Track performance metrics and patient statistics.
- Provide home health care as needed.
- Deliver educational workshops for patients and local community on shoulder, low back pain, etc.
- Play an active role as a leader and resource to the local community.
Excellent Pay and Benefits
We offer competitive pay with a bonus structure, with paid time off, health insurance, continuing education allowance, and 401k retirement plan (with matching employer contribution). As a valued member of our team, you receive priceless mentoring in physical therapy clinical skills, business management, and marketing.
This is a full-time salaried position. The position provides out-patient services in Tooele County, Utah and helps the TEAM as needed at other locations.
- Active Physical Therapy License – State of Utah
- Desire to learn and be mentored for long-term employment.
- Desire to relocate and live and be active in the community.