Job ID: 131289411
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
“We are a growing facility with training opportunities in advanced practice areas including trauma, adult critical care, pediatric intensive care, and level III neonatal intensive care. Our Respiratory Therapists are a valuable part of the interdisciplinary team and work closely with physicians to care for patients at all stages of life. Work in a department dedicated to including team members on multiple practice councils and utilizing therapist feedback in the creation of evidence-based practices. While experienced applicants in the NICU and PICU fields are encouraged to apply, we welcome enthusiastic new graduates looking for longevity with an established department”
1. Current Montana RCP License.
2. Actively registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) required.
3. NBRC credential(s) are to be kept up-to-date unless the RCP is grandfathered in per NBRC guidelines.
4. Current BLS, ACLS Certification.
5. NICU and/or PICU experience preferred.
6. Current PALS/PEARS certification preferred.
7. NRP certification required within one (1) year of hire and must maintain.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.
COME JOIN A FANTASTIC TEAM!
KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE
310 Sunnyview Lane
Kalispell, Montana 59901
Please apply online at www.kalispellregional.org
Kalispell Regional Healthcare