Full time opportunity for Certified Hand Therapist to join our established Orthopedic/Hand Therapy team.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral level PT or OT
- Minimum two years professional experience
- Georgia Licensure as an Occupational or Physical Therapist in good standing
- Certified Hand Therapist (HTCC)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs comprehensive evaluation and/or reevaluation which includes reviewing patient’s chart using accepted methods and appropriate evaluative tools.
- Interprets test correctly and consults with patient,, physician, and other appropriate resources in the development of the treatment plan as evidenced by chart documentation.
- Develops realistic short term and long term goals. Demonstrates creativity and skill in designing and implementing treatment programs to reach these goals.
- Implements treatment program following rational frequency and duration in accordance with initial assessment and doctor’s orders to meet patient needs.